Dr. Mitra Emami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitra Emami?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2016

Strongly recommend. Very thorough in researching my symptoms. Uncovered issue and more info than other 5 doctors I visted combined

November 16th, 2016

Thorough, Knowledgable. Concerned, Dr Emani has a serious and straightforward manner, which I appreciate. she has addressed several complex issues for myself, husband and 88 year old mother - the extensive and thorough consideration is beyond compare.

November 19th, 2015

Disorganized & not patient-responsive.

72 hour for processing prescription renewals from pharmacy??? And a call just after the office closed (from the pharmacy) to inform me that I have to come in for an office visit before renewing my statin, when I'm out? IMHO, ridiculously unresponsive and disorganized.

February 13th, 2015

I found Dr Emami to be very thorough and very informed. She got right to my problem when others had not. I totally recommend Her. And her staff of two are both great!!! I can't say enough about this Dr and this office!

August 23rd, 2013

Not a caring doctor

Waiting for over 1 month for an appointment. Extremely poor bedside manner. Not engaged in treatment planning. 3 times has written incorrect prescriptions that have to be verified by pharmacy. After 4 months of treatment, I am in worse pain. QUACK!

June 27th, 2012

Stay away!

Stay away from this horrible "doctor" at all costs! All she cares about is money. She misdiagnoses over the phone and in person, prescribes irrelevant and potentially dangerous medications over the phone, ignores what you tell her your symptoms are, tells you you're imagining everything, is amazingly rude and uncaring - and then tries to extort you fraudulent mystery charges for hundreds of dollars. Worst "doctor" I've ever seen.

November 19th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Wow... I can not believe that dr. Emami would have any negative reviews. She has always treated me with a caring nonjudgmental manner. Dr. Emami listens to me and lets me know the correct course of action to be taken with my case. I she has been very thorough. I have no problem being her patient. Thank you Dr. Emami keep up the great work!

August 4th, 2011

lcf

Dr. Emami is fantastic. She is concerned, thorough and compassionate. For those who think otherwise, maybe you thought you were going to be entertained...you should have gone to a show..you need to get over it and get a grip...you went to her for help, not "bedside" manners or a "popularity" contest...stop being so fragile!!!!

June 9th, 2011

no call back

i had an MRI done, she had the results back the next day, i called 2-days later for the results, no call back. it has now been 4-days and no call from her or her staff.

February 16th, 2011

Find Another Neurologist!

Dr. Mitra Emami (Neurology) has the worst bedside manner that I have ever encountered. On my visit, she was arrogant, dismissive, and rude. I cannot comment on her clinical skills, but her doctor-patient relationship skills are greatly lacking. My advice: find another neurologist who will listen to you, treat you with respect and assure you when you have concerns.

June 17th, 2010

A very lovely doctor

I respond to an earlier negative review, because my experience is the opposite. Dr. Emami was caring, patient, and quite helpful to me over time. She kept pursuing the tests and follow-up in my case, even getting on the phone when I had problems with Zoloft, etc.; her patience and insistence helped me to recover from many months of neurological problems. It may have just been a bad day with jloren and the doctor. It does take some time to develop a personal doctor-patient relationship; give Dr Emami some patience also, and she will continue to help you also.

March 19th, 2010

Terrible Doctor: Arrogant and Prejudicial

Probably the worst doctor I've experienced in 40 years. She is arrogant, impatient and makes snap judgments. She also contradicts herself and blames the patient for not reading her mind. In my daughters case, she also seemed to take offense by how my daughter was dressed. If youre a woman, be sure to dress like you are headed to a funeral otherwise expect to be dismissed by Dr. Emami as unworthy of her time