A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitra Haghiri-Canales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitra Haghiri-Canales, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitra Haghiri-Canales, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haghiri-Canales graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Haghiri-Canales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitra H Haghiri-Canales MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitra H. Haghiri-Canales practice?
- Dr. Mitra Haghiri-Canales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitra Haghiri-Canales practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hospitalists and Dallas Internists.