A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitra Tabidian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitra Tabidian is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabidian graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitra Rose Tabidian MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitra R. Tabidian practice?
- Dr. Mitra Tabidian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitra Tabidian practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See San Diego Urologists.