A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mittie Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mittie Doyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mittie Doyle, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Doyle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mittie K Doyle MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mittie K. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Mittie Doyle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mittie Doyle practices Rheumatology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Malvern, PA.
See New Orleans Rheumatologists.