A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mittur Ramprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mittur Ramprasad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramprasad graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramprasad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harton Regional Med Center
- United Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mittur Narijappa Ramprasad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mittur N. Ramprasad practice?
- Dr. Mittur Ramprasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mittur Ramprasad practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tullahoma, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, TN.
See Tullahoma Orthopedic Surgeons.