A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitul Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitul Patel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitul Kanti Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitul K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mitul Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitul Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.