A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitzi Barmatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitzi Barmatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitzi Barmatz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Barmatz graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barmatz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitzi J Barmatz MD is a female Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitzi J. Barmatz practice?
- Dr. Mitzi Barmatz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mitzi Barmatz practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.