Dr. Mitzi Childs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitzi Childs?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Mitzi Childs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Childs is a wonderful doctor who will answer all of your questions and she does not rush you to hurry to the next patient. She has a very appropriate bedside manner which is straightforward, not sugarcoated. Once you get to know her you will appreciate her personality and approach. I would recommend her to anyone.

February 4th, 2014

Excellent Physician

Dr. Childs is very attentive and forthright. She demonstrates concern without coddling, which I appreciate. She's been my OB/GYN for several years and I feel quite lucky to have located an OB/GYN that I feel so confident in and comfortable with. I've recommended her to friends and family and will happily continue to do so.

December 30th, 2013

Caring and Knowledgeable

Dr. Childs is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about her patients. She is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. Most of my friends and family are already her patients. My best friend recommended her to me over ten years ago. She delivered both my children. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

April 26th, 2013

Complicated Patient

Dr Childs has helped me so much for several years of fighting through cancer. My case has been complicated and she has eased me through all aspects of my battle with the utmost professionalism. She has spent extra time with me and has helped me understand my various situations, I would recommend her to anyone. She has made my bad situation much easier to move forward with a smile. Thank you Dr Childs!

June 1st, 2010

Evil

THis woman has no bedside manor, she is rude and insensitive. I am glad that I never have to see her again!

March 8th, 2010

Hysterectomy

Dr Childs diagnosed me with endeometrises.Even though the symptoms were mild I decided to go ahead with surgery. Dr Childs warned me that the partial could become a full hysterectomy depending what she found during surgery. Which unfortunately was the case. The surgery turned into several hrs instead of a 30 minute precedure. Dr Childs conferenced with another assisting Dr and decided to do the full. Now there will be no chance of the endo returning somewhere else. I have been very happy with Dr Childs decision as well as all of her follow up care and concern. I felt as if she had geniune concern for my well being and all of her decisions were based on such.The surgery has been successful and medication that she has prescribed has everything in order and running smoothly.I have quite a bit of confidence in Dr Childs and would recommend her to my dearest friend.

May 6th, 2015