A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitzi Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitzi Johnson, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitzi Charl-Erne Johnson MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mitzi C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mitzi Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitzi Johnson practices Pediatrics near Stoughton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Stoughton Pediatricians.