A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitzi Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitzi Johnson, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitzi C. Johnson practice?
Dr. Mitzi Johnson practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.