inactive

Mitzi E Mathews MD Patient Reviews

3.8

May 28th, 2014
Great Doctor- Retired
Dr Matthews was a great doctor but is now retired. Liberty Clinic is a terrible place to make appointments. You have to wait for the schedulers to call you back.

March 6th, 2012
The very definition of a primary care physician
I have been a patience of Dr. Mathews for nearly 20 years. During that time she has guided me through more than one serious health crisis as well as caring for my son through the general scrapes and infections common to most growing boys. She has always been patient, thorough and understanding. When,as too often was the case, the news wasn't good she took time to to help me understand my options and as always given excellent guidance as to best choices for specialty care. Everyone should be so fortunate as to have a family care doctor like her.

February 16th, 2010
My Caring Dr. Mathews
Sixteen years ago, Dr. Mathews saved my life after having two strokes back-to-back. She is like a member of my family; someone I equally care for and about as she does me. I wouldn't be here if not for my Dr. Mathews and staff.

November 4th, 2009
Very caring
Dr. Mathews is alwasy very busy, but I never feel like she's rushed when she's in the office with me. She listens and always offers caring advice.

April 26th, 2009
A very important person in my life. She has always cared about my wellbeing, whether it be in health, athletics, schoolwork, or my future.