A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitzi Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitzi Murray, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitzi Leah Murray MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mitzi L. Murray practice?
- Dr. Mitzi Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitzi Murray practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Geneticists.