A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitzi Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitzi Murray, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitzi Leah Murray MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mitzi L. Murray practice?
- Dr. Mitzi Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitzi Murray practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Geneticists.