Dr. Mitzi Rubin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Rubin's for almost 10 years. She is smart, caring, patient and I always feel important to her. I usually only see her once a year for my annual physical, but she remembers me, can refer to something we talked about a year ago like it was yesterday. She answers all of my questions and I never feel rushed. I like her staff as well, some of whom came with her from Kennesaw. She is in demand so an appointment for a physical can take months, but on the rare occasions I am sick they make an effort to get me in immediately. I always come a little early for appointments, and rarely sit in the waiting room past my appointment time. I sometimes have to wait a bit in the examining room, but it's because Dr. Rubin gives every patient the time they need.

July 25th, 2012
Been a patient of Dr. Rubin's for the past 8 years. She is a very caring doctor who takes the time to listen and work with you. I have the up most respect for her. Her office staff is wonderful to work with. Always willing to work us in if we need to be seen. Would highly recommend Dr. Rubin.

September 13th, 2011
Disappointed and nervous about the treatment
Dr. Rubin was very nice. However, she did not ask the right questions before recommending a vaccine for me that is a Category C vaccine. I asked her nurse if the vaccine she was giving me was okay for pregnant women because I am currently trying to get pregnant (i.e., could be any day). Her nurse said the vaccine that Dr. Rubin gave to her was totally fine. I researched it after I left the office, and it is a Category C vaccine - meaning that the effect of the vaccine is not known on the fetus. Information about the specific vaccine says that it is not recommended for pregnant women unless clearly needed (like there is an local outbreak of whooping cough that the patient is exposed to). There is absolutely NO reason I should have been given this vaccine. Anyway, needless to say I was scared and upset that a Dr.'s office wouldn't know more about the products that they inject into thier patients. (The only reason I gave 5 starss on diagnosing a problem was for another issue I went there for).

August 25th, 2011
Best Doctor
Dr. Rubin is the best doctor that I have seen in the past 20 years, I`ve seen over 15 doctor`s and staff. I have recommened Dr. Rubin to many people as a person that will listen and that she asks questions pertaining to you and your body and lifestyle and test results, not the norm for other people.

June 3rd, 2011
Dr. Rubin is one of a kind!
She saved my life literally at least twice. She diagnosed my Graves Disease where at least 8 other specialists did not. She recommended that I see a specialist for some symptoms that I was having and it turned out to be bladder cancer, now resolved because caught early and it was high grade cancer, very aggressive. Because of her caring and knowledge and level of engagement, I am still here and thriving. She NEVER seems like she is rushed even though she has an extremely aggressive schedule. You feel as if you are the ONLY one that is important. I don't know how she does it, it is a God given gift. She is on the cutting edge of technology with her electronic charting with Wellstar....I could go on...please don't book an appointment with her because it may take time away from me. Her new office is like a machine compared to her old practice, which she left, but it doesn't feel at all like a cattle drive like some places. She can really shine here. You always get to speak to a human there, no machines very often. They ALWAYS follow up. It is just incredible. I really think she has what it takes to be the female Dr. Oz....as much as I would hate to lose her, I wish she would do that to help even more people.

April 7th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Rubin's for 7 years and I will not consider anyone else to manage my health! She is so wonderful to chat to and I trust her evaluations without question. She is an absolute gem and a true credit to her profession.

February 19th, 2011
Dr Rubin sets high standards in caring for and treating her patients
I have been a patient of Dr Rubin for several years and have never been happier with a doctor. She has a great bedside manner and really shows that she cares about the health of her patients. She treats you like you are the only patient she has while you are there and asks every time that if you have further problems that you set a follow up appointment. She really sets the bar high for other doctors to follow.

June 24th, 2010
A better doctor I have not had. Her bedside manner is more than excellent. A Doctor, a Woman, A Mother, A real person you can talk to. Knowledgeable and connected, reads the medical history given and remembers it, and listens to the patient.

January 7th, 2010
I've been a patient of Dr Rubin for over 6 years. She is very professional and at the same time has a wonderful "bed-side manner". She takes the time to get to know her patients and takes a personal interest in their health. I highly recommend her.

October 19th, 2009
I had my first appointment with Dr. Rubin and was pleased with her knowledge as well as her interpersonal skills. I was somewhat tight with time, and the office staff worked in conjunction with Dr. Rubin to facilitate my care in a very efficient but caring manner. I will refer my 17 year-old-daughter to Dr. Rubin.

October 15th, 2009
Have been with Dr Rubin a few years now, and could not be more pleased with her as a person and a doctor. The clinic and staff are exception. Have never seen any one working there who was not knowledgeable,pleasant or helpful.