A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitzie-Ann Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitzie-Ann Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitzie-Ann Tamika Davis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mitzie-Ann T. Davis practice?
- Dr. Mitzie-Ann Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitzie-Ann Davis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.