A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miyako McCloud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miyako McCloud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miyako McCloud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloud graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. McCloud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott Regional Hospital
- Rush Foundation Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miyako McCloud MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miyako McCloud practice?
- Dr. Miyako McCloud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miyako McCloud practices Family Medicine near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Family Physicians.