Overall Review

September 18th, 2013
Dr. Henry has been my primary care physician since she began practicing in Slidell. She is very down to earth and listens to all of my concerns and questions. I have been very pleased with my healthcare. I have been equally pleased with the care she provides my two teenage daughters. They are both comfortable with her and Dr. Henry was able to diagnose a condition during a routine physical that my daughter's previous physician had missed. I did find however that the office staff was slightly harried and overwhelmed during flu season when my daughter needed to be seen and test for the flu. Other than that no complaints.

July 18th, 2011
Great Office
Both Dr. Henry and her staff are professional and timely. They provide great care to me and several members of my family.

June 14th, 2010
Dr. Henry
I have moved from Kentucky and I have a few health issues, I always get nervous when its time to tell ANOTHER Dr. whats wrong with me,but Dr. Henry made me feel real comfortable she answered all questions,(I know I was driving her nuts with them)she exsplained them to where I could understand them,she also sat there and told me a situation like mines that she had gone through.not only have I moved back home but i found me a GREAT Dr.

January 6th, 2009
I have only seen Dr. Henry once and I was very pleased. She really does have a remarkable personality and genuine concern for her patients. I do plan on having her as my Primary Medical Physcian.

October 14th, 2008
Great bedside manner!
She is never in a hurry. Takes as much time as "you" need. Very down to earth and doesn't try to impress you with medical terminology. She is great! I see her for everything, including gyn.