A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nishino Hatabu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nishino Hatabu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishino Hatabu graduated from Kyoto University.
Dr. Nishino Hatabu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu practice?
- Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.