A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishino Hatabu graduated from Kyoto University.
Dr. Nishino Hatabu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu practice?
- Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mizuki Nishino Hatabu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.