Surgeons
210 E Gray St
Ste 900
Louisville, KY 40202
502-584-7525
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  Dr Djurasovic is owned by Medtronics and will scrap your life for a dollar.  |  show details
by Kevin on Mar 9th, 2014

I wish I had never met this wolf in sheeps clothing. Dr djurasovic is paid 10 million a year, by medtronics, to lie about benefits and down play any risks with infuse. Dr djurasovic has sold his soul to the devil, it will be a glorious day when mister satan comes to collect what dr dj owes him. Janice Smith is actually a pen name of dr djurasovic, there has never been a successful infuse surgery. Medtronic sells 900 million a year of this poison. People ease be aware that kind of money buys judges, doctors, hospitals, and a lot of T time in Miami. Dr djurasovic is paid by medtronic to give seminars to young surgeons and lie to them. He tells them infuse is a Mirical drug/devise. He knows he is lying, but @ 10 million a year what is a few thousand peoes lives? Dr djurasovic you took everything I've worked my life for and threw it in the trash can without batting an eye. I pray to Jesus that the truth spreads like wildfire and you will be unemoyed, broke, and awaiting for the devil to come collect what you owe.

|  Excellent Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon  |  show details
by Janice L Smith on Nov 8th, 2010

I had a Lumbar Spine Fusion performed by Dr Mladen Djurasovic. It has been 4 months since my surgery and I am doing fantastic. It is so nice to be able to stand up straight and with little or no pain. I'm very fortunate to have such a wonderful, caring surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr Djurasovic and if I had it to do all over again, I would have Dr Djurasovic perform my surgery.