by Kerri Uchytil on Sep 25th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Djurasovic and his staff (especially his assistant Heather Howard) was extremely satisfying in every way possible. He spent more than adequate time with me discussing my potential procedure in my neck. He was caring had one of the best bedside manner I've ever encountered and spoke to me and answered all of my questions until I fully understood my situation. I would highly recommend him as a doctor. The care and genuine concern I received from Dr. Djurasovic and Heather was above my expectations.

Dr Djurasovic is owned by Medtronics and will scrap your life for a dollar. show details Dr Djurasovic is owned by Medtronics and will scrap your life for a dollar.
by Kevin on Mar 9th, 2014

I wish I had never met this wolf in sheeps clothing. Dr djurasovic is paid 10 million a year, by medtronics, to lie about benefits and down play any risks with infuse. Dr djurasovic has sold his soul to the devil, it will be a glorious day when mister satan comes to collect what dr dj owes him. Janice Smith is actually a pen name of dr djurasovic, there has never been a successful infuse surgery. Medtronic sells 900 million a year of this poison. People ease be aware that kind of money buys judges, doctors, hospitals, and a lot of T time in Miami. Dr djurasovic is paid by medtronic to give seminars to young surgeons and lie to them. He tells them infuse is a Mirical drug/devise. He knows he is lying, but @ 10 million a year what is a few thousand peoes lives? Dr djurasovic you took everything I've worked my life for and threw it in the trash can without batting an eye. I pray to Jesus that the truth spreads like wildfire and you will be unemoyed, broke, and awaiting for the devil to come collect what you owe.

Excellent Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon show details Excellent Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
by Janice L Smith on Nov 8th, 2010

I had a Lumbar Spine Fusion performed by Dr Mladen Djurasovic. It has been 4 months since my surgery and I am doing fantastic. It is so nice to be able to stand up straight and with little or no pain. I'm very fortunate to have such a wonderful, caring surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr Djurasovic and if I had it to do all over again, I would have Dr Djurasovic perform my surgery.