A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mladen Predanic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mladen Predanic, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Predanic graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Predanic has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mladen Predanic M.Sc and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mladen Predanic practice?
- Dr. Mladen Predanic has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mladen Predanic practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.