A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mladen Rasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mladen Rasic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasic
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mladen Rasic, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasic graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rasic has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mladen Anthony Rasic MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mladen A. Rasic practice?
- Dr. Mladen Rasic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mladen Rasic practices Pulmonary Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pulmonologists.