A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mladen Solar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mladen Solar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Solar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- State University of New York Health Science Center at B
- SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mladen DR Solar MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mladen D. Solar practice?
- Dr. Mladen Solar has 14 office locations.
Dr. Mladen Solar practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmont, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.