A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moazzem Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moazzem Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moazzem Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moazzem Hossain Khan MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moazzem H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Moazzem Khan has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Moazzem Khan practices Internal Medicine near , .