Dr. Mobeen Mazhar MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
Dr., Mazhar has been my Cardiologists for 7 years.
It's always a pleasant experience when I have an appointment with Dr. Mazhar.

June 15th, 2015
An excellent Doctor and a wonderful person
I met Dr. Mazhar in the emergency room when my husband was taken in wit chest pains within 15-30 minutes. He had cath'd him and placed stent in. This was after going back and forth with doctors at Methodist -Katy and our family doctor Village Family practice and being told several times he did not have a heart problem . Dr. Mazhar is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person very supportive and helpful.

March 21st, 2015
I have been a patient of his for 5 years and I would not go anywhere else.

March 3rd, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr. Mazhar is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He listens like very few do these days, is compassionate and concerned and very competent. I would recommend him without reservation. I no longer see him since he is not on my insurance plan, but plan to try to talk their office into joining the new plan. If not, he will be a hard act to follow. Thanks for the great treatment, Dr. M.

February 4th, 2015
The Great Healer
I can only reiterate the wonderful comments from other patients.....Dr. Mazhar is the greatest. I have been his patient for 9 years prior to and subsequent six bypass surgery. I read an article there was a person in the middle east region named Mazhar about 500 years ago. He was known as the Great Healer........Dr Mobeen Mazhar is my Great Healer for this century.

October 2nd, 2014
Absolutely *Exceptional****** Cardiologist
Saved my life...superb treatment for 12 years. Thanks

November 26th, 2012
Best Interventional Cardiologist (and human being) in the world!
I COULD TELL YOU MYSELF WHAT AN INTELLIGENT, HUMBLE, KIND, CARING, GENUINELY SINCERE, AND PATIENT OF A BOSS HE IS (*IVE WORKED FOR HIM FOR ALMOST 9 YEARS) BUT JUST ASK ANY STAFF MEMBER OF ANY ONE OF HIS HOSPITALS: NORTH CYPRESS MEDICAL CENTER, MEMORIAL CITY HOSPITAL, METHODIST WILLOWBROOK, CYFAIR OR ANY ONE OF HIS PATIENTS. IT WOULD BE CLOSE TO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ONE WHO WOULD SAY A NEGATIVE THING ABOUT HIM, SINCE HE TREATS EVERY PERSON WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT. (HE ALSO HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!) BUT AS A CARDIOLOGIST, WHAT SETS DR. MAZHAR APART FROM THE REST IS THAT HE ACTUALLY LISTENS -- TO BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. TOO OFTEN IN THIS SPECIALTY, WOMEN'S HEART CONCERNS ARE BRUSHED ASIDE, BUT HE TREATS EVERY PATIENT WITH THE UTMOST CARE. ALSO, HE BASES HIS MEDICAL DECISIONS UPON THE PATIENT'S WHOLE PICTURE, NOT JUST OFF OF ONE OR TWO TESTS, BUT HE TAKES INTO CONSIDERATION FAMILY HISTORY, AGE, DIET, AMOUNT OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND ALL TESTS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR WHO IS BRILLIANT AND RESPECTED BY BOTH HIS PEERS AND PATIENTS, DR. MAZHAR IS THE ONE!

January 3rd, 2012
Grateful Patirent
This man saved my life during an all night session in the ER. He is a real professional in the office. It is four years since my quad by-pass and I just got back from a week long campout with my Boy Scouts.

December 29th, 2010
Excellent bedside manners

December 27th, 2010
Excellent doctor with exceptional bedside manner!
Not only is he brilliant and well-respected (I researched him by asking random staff members from the hospital)but this doctor actually LISTENED to my problems. He was compassionate, kind, and most of all seemed to genuinely care about me and my health -- which goes a long way with a practice as busy as his is. I would recommend him without reserve to everyone in the world.

May 27th, 2010
The greatest Doctor in the world
Dr. Mazhar saved my life. I wasn't even a patient of his when the ER called him and alerted him to my condition. I was having a heart in the ER. He closed his office and came over to take charge of my health. He even rode in the ambulance to Spring Branch hospital to be sure I made the trip ok. I guess I was pretty critical. He is a most caring person. He is the one doctor I enjoy seeing. It has been over 6 years and not a single episode concerning my heart. I follow all the prescribed meds and watch what I eat and the rest is in God's hands. Thanks to the doc I suffered no heart damage and have no problems. He is the man. I am a dancer and that is great therapy for me. Follow his instructions and he will help you live longer and also enjoy a better quality of life as you age. God bless you Dr. Mazhar

May 24th, 2010
previous patient
he is very good and I recommend this man to folks having heart problems either before or after surgery. his manner is exceptionally polite, informative and easy going. he is just first class, he is everything you picture a doctor to be. you want someone who really cares, go see this man.