A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moben Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moben Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mirza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Truman Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moben Mirza MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Moben Mirza practice?
- Dr. Moben Mirza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Moben Mirza practices Urology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Cameron, MO and Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Urologists.