Dr. Moben Mirza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2015
Testical/Lymph Removal
Dr. Mirza and his team seem to be very busy, but when you are at the best hospital in the area that is to be expected. Everyone was very helpful with informing me and family of the situation, possibilities, and outcomes. Dr. Mirza helped ME come to my own decisions about my treatment without being pushy and respected them. I had a fairly difficult procedure completed with a complication that was NOT due to Dr. Mirza or his team. They still did everything they could to help me through and involved other departments for care and advice. Dr. Mirza had to leave the country during my extended stay and left his personal number if questions arose. Dr. Mirza still checked on me several times during his leave. The KU hospital is an efficient team with patent care as their first priority.

March 27th, 2015
Excellent doctor!
Excellent doctor! Trustworthy, friendly, great surgeon.

September 17th, 2013
Highly recommend Dr. Mirza
Dr. Mirza and his team are a great group of experts. He took the time to answer all of our questions and to make the upcoming procedure less scary. Following surgery, he & his team have always been available for any questions we have. I would highly recommend Dr. Mirza to anyone looking for a doctor who truly cares about his patient & their health.

July 16th, 2013
Dr. Mirza is a great Surgeon and person. I was referred to him by my friends and was impressed with him from the start. I underwent an operation to remove a bladder . The operation went very smooth, a testimony to his knowledge and expertise. My recovery has been incredible! Dr. Mirza has always answered questions fully and gave all sides of the problem and ensured that you knew all that you were up against. He is concerned,sympathetic and caring to the extreme. I am grateful that I am his patient and would say you couldn't be in better hands.

May 9th, 2013
To be fair, Dr. Mirza probably is an outstanding doctor but, he has serious issues with follow up and communication. Specifically, leaving the room mid consultation and many times does not return. Or he reappears obviously distracted and oblivious to the previously interrupted conversation. Unfortunately, this resulted in numerous wasted visits leaving him still unfamiliar with my condition. If he would remain in the room uninterrupted, mentally focused and attentive he could easily reduce the number of visits from five or more to one short visit. Also, patients would benefit being able to make medical decisions by knowing he is aware the condition exists, has an opinion and what that opinion might be.

September 30th, 2008