A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mobin Ghavami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mobin Ghavami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghavami graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Ghavami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghavami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mobin P. Ghavami practice?
Dr. Mobin Ghavami practices Internal Medicine near Lathrop, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA and Manteca, CA.
See Lathrop Internists.