A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mobin Ghavami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mobin Ghavami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghavami graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Ghavami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mobin Pakdehi Ghavami MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mobin P. Ghavami practice?
- Dr. Mobin Ghavami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mobin Ghavami practices Internal Medicine near Lathrop, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA and Manteca, CA.
See Lathrop Internists.