Dr. Mobolaji Ogunsakin Sr MD Patient Reviews

February 3rd, 2016
The Best! 5 Stars are not enough!
Dr. O is the doctor to see when your regular doctor can't or won't make a diagnosis. I liken Dr. O to a bulldog who sinks his teeth into a problem and refuses to let go until he has answers. My teenager was very ill, and her primary care physician could not determine what was wrong, so he sent her to Dr. O. who relentlessly pursued a diagnosis. He was always very kind and patient and never, ever rushed through an appointment. My child was very frightened, because she had just lost a young friend to cancer, and she thought that maybe that was what was wrong with her. Dr. O found out that she was worried about that, and I'll never forget the look of compassion and the sweet way he talked to her when he explained to her that she did not have cancer and that he promised to find out what was wrong. He did just that, though we all had to be patient, because some diseases, especially unusual ones, are difficult and time consuming to diagnose. It turned out that she had two highly unusual, almost unheard of infections in the US. Dr. O treated her for months until she was completely well and always provided the most attentive, kindest, compassionate care anyone could ask for. This was our first experience with Dr. O. Our most recent experience with him was when I suggested him to a family member who was very ill. He had been bouncing from doctor to doctor for over a year and was getting sicker by the day with no end or answers in sight. Dr. O figured it out in one week and literally saved the man's life!

March 26th, 2015
NOT worth your time

May 29th, 2014
Detailed and caring
Dr Ogunsakin is a very detailed oriented and patient person. He took the time to understand my problem and worked with me to find the appropriate solution. He is nothing less than great in the way he treated me as a patient.

July 24th, 2013
professionalism and caring at its best
I was referred to Dr. Ogunsakin by my primary physician in Roberta. I did not know what to expect at this visit. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Dr. O is very caring and listens to everything you have to say and takes this is consideration when determining what tests and labs he needs to order. He is a doctor like no other and I highly recommend him to anyone who is in search of a caring doctor who spends time with you.

June 11th, 2013
Patient Review
Dr. Ogunsakin is a one of the few Very Best doctors left today. My only issue I had while I was a long time patient there was trying to say his name, so most just call him Dr. "O". He actually listens to you and what you have to say, and he pays attention to all, not just some of your symptoms. Dr. O shows a sincere, honest concern for his patients, which made it easier to deal with my serious illness. He will spend the extra time with you and ask many questions to help diagnose a patients illness. There are so many doctors today that only seem to be about the money and use what I call their playbook and they only seem to go through the steps, and try to get you out of the office quickly. Dr. O is NOT like the other doctors, he reminds me of that TV show doctor (Dr. House) but he is Much Much more pleasant and nice. Lastly, his nurses, and office personnel are very nice and pleasant, they treat you like family or better, and with much respect.

January 8th, 2013
The Best and One of the few doctors who still cares about you
Dr. Ogonsakin is one of the Best if not the Best doctors I have seen in about 20 years or more. He spends the time with you and actually listens to yo ...