inactive

Mobolaji Oyrbanjo MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Cedartown, GA

December 22nd, 2011
Good Doctor
Detailed runs alot of tests. My previous psychiatrist never did. I am still able to funtion on the medications she has me on. Unlike before my previous doctor had me on too many meds. Very busy office but now has more help.

November 15th, 2011
Very good Doctor
Very thorough coordinated my medicine wel I was on too many medication Was able to simplify it I am no longer a zoombie.

August 19th, 2011
Life saver
I went to her after beng highly recommended to me by my physician. My schedule was initially mixed up but eventually I got to see her. She is a no nonsense thorough physician. For the first time I found a physician who wanted to understand my issues she ran test before writing me any prescriptions. She also encouraged me to get family therapy. Our lives have significantly changed The only draw back is that she is always very busy and sometimes that might mean waiting for some time to see her. For the first time in my life I am actually dealing with my issues instead of medicating them away. She is very reluctant to give narcotics and it is refreshing that she is a christian. Very intelligent woman! She is board certified in psychiatry and in addiction medicine.