Dr. Modaser Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2015
WORST EVER!
This is the worst Dr. Anyone clued ever see. Very rude and demeaning. Talks down at you as if you are less than. DO NOT SEE THIS DR.!

February 20th, 2015
I think Dr Shah is more knowledgable than his manners leads one to believe

April 29th, 2014
Dr Shah Is rude. He belittles you. He asks you a question and if you answer it in a way he doesn't want he will not even give you a chance to explain. He doesn't listen. He wants yes or no answers or he says you are redirecting the question. His mannerisms are belittling and makes you feel like you are unimportant. I couldn't believe when I started talking about something he just shut me down. I asked him how he was on the way to his office, he didn't answer I asked him again once we sat down in his office and he got angry and said I didn't want to talk about me because I asked him how he was doing. I was just trying to be friendly not anything else. He is rude and hateful. It was a terrible experience.

February 8th, 2013
Ridiculous.
My initial visit with this doctor was not pleasant. Dr. Shah's receptionists are rude and take on no accountability. I called a week previous to my appointment to ensure my arrival time. When I arrived, the receptionists told me I was supposed to come in an hour early for paperwork. I explained I had called previously to conform my appointment and how I had mentioned it was my initial appointment in the conversation. Neither would take responsibility for taking the call and giving me incorrect information. Their attitudes stink. I was going to be rescheduled and adamantly refused to accept that. It came down to me showing them my cell phone record of the call to be seen. I waited for almost an hour before Shah seen me. During our meeting he was obsessed with thinking I have a fear which I really do not have. This man knows nothing of poverty and does not get that some people just can't afford primary physicians/insurance. And to boot, he refused to give me medicine (I requested non narcotics even!) 'that's what counseling is for'. My anxiety is crippling and is why I even began this journey. So no, counseling is not working. I've talked for over 15 years with therapists. It's not working. He also prescribed me a medication that was not covered by my insurance. I have called in three times over the month and went in to the office twice and still a moth later- I have had 0 response. I go back to see him soon and it very well could be the last. I do not recommend this man for anyone at this point.

February 26th, 2017