A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Modesta Tako:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Modesta Tako is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Modesta Tako, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tako graduated from Justus-Liebig Univ, Fak Human Med. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tako has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Plainview Hospital - Nslij
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Modesta M Tako MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Modesta M. Tako practice?
- Dr. Modesta Tako has 1 office location.
Dr. Modesta Tako practices Family Medicine near Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Primary Care Doctors.