A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Modesta Tako:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Modesta Tako is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tako
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tako Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Modesta Tako, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tako graduated from Justus-Liebig Univ, Fak Human Med. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tako has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Plainview Hospital - Nslij
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Modesta M Tako MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Modesta M. Tako practice?
- Dr. Modesta Tako has 1 office location.
Dr. Modesta Tako practices Family Medicine near Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Primary Care Doctors.