Dr. Modhi Gude Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Modhi Gude?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Modhi Gude?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

AWESOME!

Very well please with Dr. Gude and his staff. Everyone is friendly and helpful each time I call or come in. I have battled pain and fatigue for years. Dr. Gude has got me on track and I am feeling better than I have in 6 years!!!

August 18th, 2016

Dr. Gude is,by far, the most knowledgeable & accomplished endocrinologist I have had the pleasure of seeing. His manners & attitude are exemplary & his staff are always pleasant & accessible. My quality of life is much better now. I would recomend Dr Gude & his staff as the finest in the country without reservation.

August 16th, 2016

Answer to my Prayers

I absolutely love Dr. Gude and all of his staff. I had almost given up after being sick for over 10 years. I just wanted a Dr that listened to what I was saying and I found that with Dr. Gude. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is very knowledgeable. I never feel like I am being rushed out of the room. He answers all of my questions and any my husband may throw his way. His staff are always so nice and have always helped me whenever I have called with a question. They always have a smile. So, if you are looking for an endocrinologist that comes with a staff willing to help you I definitely recommend Dr. Gude. I know he was the answer to my prayers.

August 16th, 2016

Fabulous Doctor!!

Dr. Gude is personable and very professional. I love that he is very thorough and takes his time to answer any questions you may have. He has a lot of patients and some days may be pretty busy, but he is well worth the wait!

August 5th, 2016

I think Dr. Gude is the best doctor for all of my problems.

July 24th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Gude and his staff has been very positive. If you are searching for a luxurious waiting room and state of the art in-house technology, look elsewhere and expect to wait months before your first appointment. My family doctor and I searched weeks to find an endocrinologist in the OKC area. Over and over I kept hearing that I could be seen in three to six months for an enlarged thyroid gland. Dr. Gude’s staff scheduled an appointment for the next week, at which they discovered that I had thyroid cancer. I have received treatment for the cancer, and I am recovering very well under Dr. Gude’s care. (Almost a year later, I continue to receive calls from other offices saying that they can now schedule an appointment.) Dr. Gude is professional, competent, and caring.

July 2nd, 2016

Actually listens to patients

I have seen other doctors and i have been told my symptoms were all in my head. I went to Dr Gude and he actually listened to me, ran tests, and diagnosed me. He didn't just tell me it was all in my head. Everyone was very nice and helpful!! They got me in the next day because of cancellation. I highly recommend to everyone!!

July 1st, 2016

Such an amazing Doctor

This past year I have had some bad experiences with other doctors and knew that I was in severe health when a lovely lady told me about Dr. Gude, I am so lucky to have meet such a wonderful doctor .. Dr. Gude has saved my life I firmly believe if I had not made an appointment with him that I would not be writing this review today. Five weeks ago I came into his office and told him I feel like I am going to die, I have been having serious thyroid issues along with other problems. Dr. Gude took the time to listen to me and did blood work and an ultra sound of my thyroid to see what was going on. No doctor has ever taken the time to check my thyroid by ultra sound.. After my blood work came back he had seen I was being treated with the wrong medications by another doctor and had got me set up on the right path. In the first couple of days I was already feeling much better and I could see my feet for the first time in a year.. I have many more hurdles to go through and I know that Dr. Gude will make me better.. His office staff and nurses that work with him make you feel like family and are so very kind and caring.. Please know if you are looking for a doctor who really cares about you this is the doctor to call..

May 13th, 2016

Dr. Gude got several of my health issues under control - treats the person and not just the symptom

March 24th, 2016

What an Answer to Prayer!

I have spent the past 10 years plus feeling worse and worse. I have seen several endocrinologist for high cortisol and other symptoms. My TSH was normal but my internist failed to see my T3 were low and causing my body havoc. He just kept saying my thyroid and everything was normal. I found Dr. Gude on a thyroid site and have been overjoyed with his care. Lots of blood work but felt like he was the only doctor in years digging to find out what was wrong with me. I was 39 and felt 80. I felt I was just getting worse by the day. He has found a pituitary gland dysfunction that is causing my thyroid dysfunction. I also have had constant high cholesterol I couldn't get down and years of elevated liver enzymes. My internist couldn't figure it out and to be honest he didn't try real hard. Dr Gude has been a ray of hope for me that I will get my life back. He is even trying to get my therapy covered by Insurance that he doesn't take to help me pay for my much needed treatment! I will update with care later but so far I am being seen as a person who is desperate for help and treated with kindness. After learning about the pituitary issue it looks like a long road but I am no longer in it alone! I cannot thank him enough! The staff there are great also! Down to earth and willing to help! You Should see this doctor!

March 16th, 2016

I haave seen Dr Gude for over 20 years.He listens and is very thourough. He will prescrive the proper medication.

November 12th, 2015

Dr. Gude is awesome!!! He is very patient and will take the time to make sure you understand everything he is telling and giving you.