A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinai Modem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinai Modem is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modem
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Modem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinai Modem, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Modem graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Modem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinai Modini Modem BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinai M. Modem practice?
- Dr. Vinai Modem has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinai Modem practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.