Dr. Modupe Abimbola Aiyegbusi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Modupe Aiyegbusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Modupe Aiyegbusi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Modupe Aiyegbusi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiyegbusi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aiyegbusi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aiyegbusi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance