30 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Modupe Aiyegbusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Modupe Aiyegbusi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Modupe Aiyegbusi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiyegbusi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Modupe Abimbola Aiyegbusi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Modupe A. Aiyegbusi practice?
- Dr. Modupe Aiyegbusi has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Modupe Aiyegbusi practices Family Medicine near , .