Learn more about Dr. Modupe Obadina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Modupe Obadina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obadina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obadina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Modupe Obadina, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Obadina graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Obadina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Modupe Oluwafunmilayo Obadina BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Modupe O. Obadina practice?
- Dr. Modupe Obadina has 1 office location.
Dr. Modupe Obadina practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt Internists, Greenbelt Hematologists, and Greenbelt Oncologists.