A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Modupe Obadina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Modupe Obadina, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obadina graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Obadina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Modupe Oluwafunmilayo Obadina BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Modupe O. Obadina practice?
- Dr. Modupe Obadina has 1 office location.
Dr. Modupe Obadina practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt Internists, Greenbelt Hematologists, and Greenbelt Oncologists.