A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Modupe Obadina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Modupe Obadina, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obadina graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Obadina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obadina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans