Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Modupe Odunuga
Dr. Modupe Odunuga, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Cheverly, MD. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Odunuga is affiliated with Prince George Hospital Center, George Washington Univ Hosp and Children`s Hospital. Dr. Odunuga has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Modupe Odunuga has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Modupe Odunuga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheverly, MD.
Dr. Harbhajan Ajrawat
Urology, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Hyattsville, MD 0.01 mi43
Dr. Marilyn Corder
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Cheverly, MD 0.13 mi32
Dr. Rita Onyewuenyi
Cheverly, MD 0.15 mi33