A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moe Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moe Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moe Lim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moe Ren-Ping Lim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Moe R. Lim practice?
- Dr. Moe Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moe Lim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.