Dr. Moeen Din MD Patient Reviews

New Patient
very caring and compassionate

October 17th, 2016
Best for Dementia
Dr. Din treats my Mother for Dementia. She started having side effects with a medication she was taking for 5 years now. So the Doctor recommended a Medical Supplement for her memory, muscle aches, and energy. She has been feeling the best ever since. I have started the same regimen for energy and couldn't be more thankful. No more side effects thanks to Dr. Din!

August 31st, 2016
Happy Patient
I drive 2 hours to see Dr. Din for every appointment. His treatment has controlled my pain and without use of narcotics. I am very happy to say that he is MY DOCTOR! Anything I need and the staff will call me back within 24 hours. I can't say this about the last 2 Neurologist I have seen in Tucson. Thank you Dr. Din and Staff.

July 11th, 2016
Worth The Wait!

July 8th, 2016
GOOD DOCTOR BAD STAFF
We were cancelled on after waiting for an appointment for two months. When we showed up after driving 45 minutes they claimed they had called and left voicemails and Dr. Din was in New York. This was a very important appointment and my wife has just been diagnosed with Chiari but hasn't spoke with the doctor since receiving the test results online. This is terrible and the office manager saw nothing wrong with them disregarding people's heallthcare.

June 17th, 2016
So Glad I found Dr Din
I was diagnosed with MS and Intracranial Hypertension and a laundry list of headache disorders, in 2012. I lost my insurance and went without care for 3 years. After wasting a year with a different neuro who left me in worse condition than when I arrived I researched a lot of neuros online. Based on the info I found here I switched over to Dr. Din. I can honestly say it was the best decision I've made to date. Dr. Din listens to me, asks relevant questions and takes my opinion and experiences into account. He includes me as a partner in my care, wow! I've had a lot of very negative side effects from meds prescribed in the past and even though I'm on a fairly high dose of pain meds when I got the nerve up to voice my level of pain he didn't roll his eyes as if I were a drug addict/seeker. He said I should not be experiencing constant pain and told me I could book a lumbar puncture anytime and also come in for toradol injections whenever the pain was bad. Being treated with care and compassion is something I had lost hope of ever finding again. Thank you Dr. Din. You are greatly appreciated.

May 26th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR IN NOGALES
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR CIN HERE IN NOGALES FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS NOW. DR DIN IS THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE HAS HELPED MY WITH MY CHRONIC MIGRAINES. THIS DOCTOR TAKES HIS TIME IN DIAGNOSING WITH ACCURACY.I APRECIATE HIM COMING ALL THE WAY TO NOGALES TO TREAT HIS PATIENTS AND TAKING HIS TIME GIVING US THE BEST TREATMENT. HIS STAFF IS VERY GOOD AND SEING PATIENTS AS WELL AND GIVING US INFORMATION EVERY TIME WE CALL HIS OFFICE. I HIGHLY RECOMEND DR DIN. BEST IN TOWN !!!!!!!!

May 24th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Din is wonderful. He has great bedside manners. He has been treating me for tremors. He referred me for DBS which helped tremendously. I am very grateful to him.

May 21st, 2016
Dr Din sees my husband and myself as patients. He has not been able to help me with my chronic migraines. He just prescribes more pills and more pills none of which has helped. He doesn't seem to want to listen to me when I describe in detail how the pills are affecting me. In my husbands case of severe weakness and increasing inability to walk, Dr Din seems mystified in finding a diagnosis. He has ordered many tests and claims they have all been inconclusive. The office staff while courteous is terrible at following through on referrals, insurance inquiries, prescription refills, etc. I would not recommend Dr Din.

April 17th, 2016
great doctor and wonderful staff

March 9th, 2016
LIERS
THIS IS THE WORST DR I HAVE EVER SEEN!! HE DROP ME FOR NO REASON. ONLY THING I CAN IMAGINE WAS I MADE HIS EGO LOOK BAD BECAUSE HE COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. SAID I HAD 30 DAYS WORTH OF EMERGENCY VISITS TO FIND ANOTHER NEUROLOGIST. WELL ALL HE DID WAS LEAVE ME SICK FROM THE MEDS HE REFUSED TO REWRITE ON TOP OF THE SEVERE PAIN IM IN. PLUS TO MENTION HIS OFFICE STAFF IS SO RUDE AND FULL OF JUDGEMENT. AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE COMPASSIONATE? IM FILING A GRIEVENCE AND MEDICAL MALPRACTICE! DONT EVER GO SEE THESE JERKS!

March 2nd, 2016
He saved my life
I saw Dr. Din in the emergency room then he continued his care in his office. He has the best bedside manner. I called the office and got an appointment quickly without and hassle. His staff is wonderful. I recommend this doctor who has saved my life.