Dr. Moeen Din Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moeen Din?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Moeen Din?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017

I am in good hands with Dr. Din. After a series of strokess, he was able to refer me to an extra-specialist who diagnosed me with a very rare brain disease, and I am well on my way to regaining my health. Dr. Din is warm and compassionate, and I was able to get appointments in a timely manner.

July 9th, 2017

Brian Dr Din has been treating me for headaches. I have seen many other neurologists but could not get relief. He has given a regimen which worked for me. I am very happy with the treatment

June 29th, 2017

Doctor is always running behind. It's not the staffs fault it's the doctor's fault.staff is always nice and great ful to patients as we come in and out. Everytime I come he is always behind I always get offered to see the nurse and I've only been seen once by him ridiculous!

June 6th, 2017

Great Office

I have very happy with my treatment plan and recommend this Doctor.

January 24th, 2017

Great Find!

I have some slipped disc in my back back for years. It has gotten worse. Was treated like a drug seeker when I only wanted to minimize the pain and be able to function normally again. It was different with Dr.Din. He has ordered more test proving there is something wrong with me. Now I will have surgery in 20 days. I know there is hope for people like me now. Thank you Dr.Din and staff for your hard work to make this happen!

December 26th, 2016

Finally a good Neurologist

I was scheduled rather quickly. Had to wait a while to be seen, but this is common in Specialty offices. He is great, spends enough time addressing my concerns, and is respectful in giving treatment. I see now why I waited 40 min to be seen. He is that great!

November 14th, 2016

New Patient

very caring and compassionate

October 17th, 2016

Best for Dementia

Dr. Din treats my Mother for Dementia. She started having side effects with a medication she was taking for 5 years now. So the Doctor recommended a Medical Supplement for her memory, muscle aches, and energy. She has been feeling the best ever since. I have started the same regimen for energy and couldn't be more thankful. No more side effects thanks to Dr. Din!

August 31st, 2016

Happy Patient

I drive 2 hours to see Dr. Din for every appointment. His treatment has controlled my pain and without use of narcotics. I am very happy to say that he is MY DOCTOR! Anything I need and the staff will call me back within 24 hours. I can't say this about the last 2 Neurologist I have seen in Tucson. Thank you Dr. Din and Staff.

August 28th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

July 11th, 2016

Worth The Wait!

July 8th, 2016

GOOD DOCTOR BAD STAFF

We were cancelled on after waiting for an appointment for two months. When we showed up after driving 45 minutes they claimed they had called and left voicemails and Dr. Din was in New York. This was a very important appointment and my wife has just been diagnosed with Chiari but hasn't spoke with the doctor since receiving the test results online. This is terrible and the office manager saw nothing wrong with them disregarding people's heallthcare.