A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mogens Wiese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mogens Wiese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiese graduated from Central University Of Venezuela School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wiese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mogens U Wiese MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mogens U. Wiese practice?
- Dr. Mogens Wiese has 1 office location.
Dr. Mogens Wiese practices Anesthesiology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Anesthesiologists.