A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohak Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohak Dave is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohak Dave, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Dave has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohak Pankaj Dave MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohak P. Dave practice?
- Dr. Mohak Dave has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohak Dave practices Emergency Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Emergency Physicians.