Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamad Abbas
Dr. Mohamad Abbas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abbas is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital and Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamad Abbas has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohamad Abbas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Peter Bornstein
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi30
Dr. Jason Wirtz
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi20
Dr. Paul Dambowy
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi11