A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Abul-Ela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Abul-Ela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abul-Ela graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abul-Ela has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Abul-Ela MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad Abul-Ela practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Abul-Ela has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamad Abul-Ela practices Internal Medicine near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Internists.