A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Al-Baghdadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Al-Baghdadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Al-Baghdadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Baghdadi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Baghdadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Baghdadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamad W. Al-Baghdadi practice?
Dr. Mohamad Al-Baghdadi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Critical Care Practitioners, and Glendale Pulmonologists.