A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Al-Baghdadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Al-Baghdadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Baghdadi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Al-Baghdadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Baghdadi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Baghdadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Wissam Al-Baghdadi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad W. Al-Baghdadi practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Al-Baghdadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Al-Baghdadi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Critical Care Practitioners, and Mesa Pulmonologists.