A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Jarrah graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Jarrah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Pulmonologists.