A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Jarrah graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Jarrah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Jarrah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah practice?
Dr. Mohamad Al-Jarrah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Pulmonologists, and Dearborn General Practitioners.