Dr. Mohamad Al-Rifai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamad Al-Rifai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2014

worse experience with a physicians office

I took my daughter to texoma nuerology for seizures. The doctor was great but the office staff/procedures has problems. They cancelled 2 appointments then it took weeks before they returned my phone calls to reschedule. They did an EEG and the light was broke. My daughter has seizures inResponce to light. I have called numberous times to discuss this with the doctor but no one ever answers the phone and after 3 weeks still hasn't returned my phone calls. I have been a nurse for 19 years and this is the worst treatment I have ever seen. I will be finding another neurologist as soon I can get her medical records from the office who never answers or returns phone calls.

January 18th, 2012

Dr. Al-Rifai was very good with our severely Autistic son. He helped us understand the tests being done and what our options were. Through his diligence, we discovered our son has a genetic disorder that was never previously found by his four pediatricians in the TEN years since his diagnosis of Autism. We highly recommend Dr. Al. His staff at his Sherman office have always been professional and caring.

September 18th, 2011

if this doctor cant help you he sure kicks you to the curb..not return your calls.. just ignores you.. bad doctor. I got rid of him..

April 27th, 2009

As with all dr offices, if you are late you pay and/or reschedule. However they have NO qualms about making you wait an hour or two. He also can not seem to make time to follow up. Overall for a specialist he's alright. However if there was another option closer I'd seek it out.

April 19th, 2017