Dr. Mohamad Alabrash MD Patient Reviews

• Critical Care Medicine White Marsh, MD

February 19th, 2016
Angry is the word. Dr. Alabrash told his secretary's and nurses to stop filling prescriptions for those who have not paid their bills or owe money. My mother who is diagnosed with demesia hides all mail. I had no idea for the second time now that she owed a difference to the doctor from what her Medicare covered. The first time this happened I asked them to please contact me or let me know when I bring her in and we will take care of it. Never got a call. Never was confronted or ever was asked when I took her in. Again had to request for a refill of a prescription she has taken for years, they refuse due to un paid bills.??? Dr. Alabrash told them according to his receptionist who answered the phone on 2-19-2016 not to fill her prescription due to 400.00 in unpaid bills. This is the most unethical Doctor I have ever seen. 70 year old patient , cut off their medication, a medication that is crucial to her daily existence.for 400.00 in outstanding bills. Horrible, shows the importance of the health of his patients, money , money , moneyyyyy money!!! Money !!! Looking for a new Doc, any thoughts?

March 9th, 2015
caring Dr.
Excellent caring staff and Dr. Treats you like family

July 12th, 2012
Excellent practitioner...manages care in a comprehensive and caring manner.

September 12th, 2010
Been a patient for over 10 years. wonderful office staff wonderful Doctor. I once had a bad sore throat on a day he didn't have office hours and he met me in the hospital emergency room.