A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Alasbahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Alasbahi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alasbahi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alasbahi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad L Alasbahi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad L. Alasbahi practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Alasbahi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Alasbahi practices Internal Medicine near Mount Morris, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Mount Morris Internists.