A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Alkul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Alkul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Alkul, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkul graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alkul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Jamil Alkul MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad J. Alkul practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Alkul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Alkul practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.