A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Allaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Allaf, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Allaf, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allaf graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Allaf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Ezzedine Allaf MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad E. Allaf practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Allaf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Allaf practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.