A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Almasri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Almasri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Almasri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almasri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almasri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Forum HealthNorthside Med.,Beegly Med - Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Almasri MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad Almasri practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Almasri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamad Almasri practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Maumee, OH.
See Maumee Anesthesiologists.