Dr. Mohamad Alnabelsi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

January 9th, 2014
very disappointed
It was the worse experince i have ever had with a Dr.'s office. I wasn't even able to get as far to meeting the Dr. ..The staff was horrible. They gave me a date to an appointment, and when th day came around i left work to make it to my appt. ,but when i called to get exact directions to the office they said that i had the wrong date. Which it in fact the error was on their end. At no time in that phone call did they admit their error and much less apologized. They put the entire blame on me and were so rude and disrespectful. Never have i been treated like this, nowhere. If the office staff behave this way through a phone call how can i ever trust my care with them. I would not care for a Dr. that permits this, says much of him toto have that kind of staff. ( the office staff that took my call refused to gve me her name. )

June 27th, 2012
This is the worst endocronologist we have ever had he changes her regems so much that she drops low or go in to dka i would not recommend. Him to no one

March 9th, 2012
This doctor is dishonest.
He told me to change medicines, then get new labs in four weeks and come back. He told the HMO I didn't need to come back. The HMO told me the referral was not needed and refused. Neither he nor the HMO was decent enough to tell me he didn't want to follow me, and I could see he didn't know how to handle my thyroid problem in a was consistent with current medicine. I am getting a better doctor.

January 23rd, 2011
One of the best in Rancho Mirage
My friend recommended Dr. Alnabelsi because she had a very high opinion of him. At my recent visit, I was impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner. He was very caring and understanding. I've seen many doctors, but I think Dr. Alanbelsi is one of the best! I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Keep up the good work doc!

January 14th, 2011
Ugh! Never Going Back Again
I have had great doctors at Eisenhower Center in Rancho Mirage, CA but this doctor is NOT one of them. Office help acts like inexperienced high school students. The doctor is almost as bad. I am NEVER going back because I KNOW there are great doctors out there with professional offices and staffs.

December 23rd, 2010
His office is cramped and uncomfortable. Everyone stepping over each other and squeezed together like sardines, and patients overflowing into the hallway. Overbooking could be a big problem. The staff was unfriendly and uncaring. The doctor showed no interest in me or my problem. I canceled the next appointment. Depressing office.

April 28th, 2010
Poor bedside manner, rushed, uncaring
Dr. Alnabelsi gives the impression of not caring. He rebuffs the patient's need to ask questions. He doesn't care enough to address the patient's concerns.I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Especially the elderly.

December 3rd, 2009
Excellent great Dr. recommend him to all my friends.