A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Alsibae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Alsibae, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Portal Hypertension
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsibae graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alsibae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University Of Alabama Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Rasm Alsibae MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad R. Alsibae practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Alsibae has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Alsibae practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Detroit Internists.